Hey all! We are going private so leave your email address and I will add you. I know you all want to see some fat belly pics posted asap--plus we find out pink or blue in 2 weeks, so leave your e-mail or email me at jennatippetts@gmail.com. Don't be shy.... I'm a bigger blog stalker than anyone. Not the creepy kind of course!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
I would love one! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl! My email: beckibear11@hotmail.com. Thanks! Becki
you better add us! otherwise i won't know what you are doing in your life cause we can never seem to get together! i'm so excited for you guys...our email is jakeandalex@hotmail.com
sbmerri@gmail.com
I would be really hurt if I wasn't added even if I did forget to put my e-mail....annieheyrend@yah
bobbielyn@hotmail.com
karenkelsey@gmail.com... :)
hey you! I better be added because I want to see how much fun you guys have with your cute family growing!! Your awesome and I miss you guys! my e-mail is bonnyandklide22@yahoo.com
can't wait to see pics of your little one in a few months! danikchristensen@gmail.com
Sign us up please!!! ; ) hollyhinkson@gmail.com
Congrats bytheway.
Sign us up please!!! ; ) hollyhinkson@gmail.com
Congrats bytheway.
Yes I do stalk you :) So if you want to add me I would love it! I have a private blog too so let me know if you want to be added to mine. kanz5@yahoo.com
desimae8@gmail.com
I guess it's time to come out of the darkness and admit that I stalk you. I was in your mom's (Bonnie) ward growing up, and then my kids went to Sky View with you guys (Jeremy - '00, Jason -'01, and Josh -'04 Jones). I just love seeing how people's lives turn out, so if it doesn't freak you out too much, please add me! I promise I'm just a harmless old grandma!
skjones13@hotmail.com
Hey Jenna, I would love an invite to your blog that is if you don't care. tlamb14@gmail.com
I would love an invite... especially to see your beautiful baby... in a few months :) thanks, remrainey@gmail.com
sarahann_613@hotmail.com
b.dutson@yahoo.com. . . I will probably only see your baby in blog world so you better add me.
We would love an invite! :0)
Matt & Kenzi
kenzi-rooni@comcast.net
I want in! jennicabentley@yahoo.com
sign us up! andy.tippetts@gmail.com
ooh don't forget me! I definitely want to blog stalk you...in the non creepy way of course :) can't wait to find out what you are having! yay!
skiholzer@gmail.com
amy.t.watts@gmail.com
:)
Can't wait to see what you are having! Our E-mail: joenheatherpalmer@gmail.com
Please add me? smwdawg@msn.com Thanks!
my e-mail is khonein@gmail.com
Post a Comment